Travelling Brand Ambassador
- Do you have a fun, vibrant, bubbly and confident personality?
- Can you live out of a suitcase and do you love to travel?
- Do you want to get paid to change the world?
If you answered YES to all of the above, then keep reading….
18 February 2020 - Australia & New Zealand
Reach Out Charity is looking for Travelling Brand Ambassadors (TBA's) to speak at universities across Australia, New Zealand and the United States. Successful TBAs will also have the opportunity to do the role around Canada and the United Kingdom.
Want more information on the position?Watch the video below to see what the role is all about!
Every year hundreds of people apply for this role. We understand a resume does not reflect your unique personality or allow us to get know what you can bring to this role. To proceed to the interview stage, we ask everyone to make a 90-second video clip to show us your personality and let us know how you will be successful in this role.
About the role:
Reach Out Charity is an international organisation that allows individuals to travel with a purpose. Every year people from around the world join Reach Out programs to be immersed in a new culture, try new activities, and to make a lasting difference on grass-root community projects and wildlife conservation projects. The TBA speaks at universities around the country to encourage students to join Reach Out programs. You must be quick on your feet, enjoy social interaction, have an excellent work ethic and most importantly, you need to be comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people.
Successful candidates will receive
- A base of $400 per week.
- Lucrative commission and bonus structure
- Successful TBA’s will have the opportunity to be a to promote in the United States, Canada and the UK.
- More information about the package is detailed below in the Remuneration section.
- All TBA's will be trained to speak in public motivating (up to 500) students to join our projects.
- Traveling to speak at universities across Australia & New Zealand
- Achieve sign-up targets
- This is a highly active role, where you must be quick on your feet as you will be running throughout the day.
- You must be organised and have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
TBA’s must have an engaging and exciting personality. These are the personality traits we look for in a TBA:
- Loud and have a clear voice
- Empathy and the ability to relate to others
- Leadership skills
- Self motivated
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- A drive and desire for success
Remuneration & Growth Opportunities:
- A base of $400 per week.
- Lucrative commission and bonus structure - More information on the package will be discussed in the interview stage.
- Domestic and international travel
- Participation on ROV programs
- Successful TBA’s will have the opportunity to be employed as Team Leaders for our projects.
- Successful TBA’s will have the opportunity to be a to promote across the Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada and the United Kingdom
- Growth opportunities within ROV
- This is a great opportunity for recent graduates to learn new skills that will advance them throughout their working life and will provide the opportunity to see the world while getting paid to make a real difference!
Are you the right fit?
We want the best! We have an amazing culture at ROVC and this role can take you all around the world! A resume does not reflect who you are or what you can bring to ROVC.
To be considered for this role you must make a 90-second video showing us your personality. You do not need to spend any money on filming the video. Filming it off your phone or tripod is fine.
Make sure you record it outside so you can project your voice, display your body language and exude energy. When filming don’t forget we’re looking for loud and outgoing people so make sure that part of your personality really shines through! Below are some example videos from previous Traveling Brand Ambassadors. Both Madison and Cam made it through to the interview stage and were hired for the Traveling Brand Ambassador position.
Example 90 second videos: >
Ready To Apply?
The position will close soon, so submit your applications as soon as possible.
If you have already applied and want to send the video then please use below form.